Introducing one of the most anticipated phones for the year 2014, the HTC One (M8) EYE is finally here. HTC’s answer to the big boys and it sure is impressive. As beautiful to look at as it is to hold, this beauty comes in a premium all metal uni-body, a large 5” dazzling display and the curiosity sparking duo camera at the back. And of course packs pure performance.
The all metal aluminium body with sleek lines and soft curves has been crafted to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. It curves around the screen with no edges or seams to make it one of the most comfortable phones to hold. Combine innovative smartphone design and superior craftsmanship and what you get is the new One M8.
The 5” screen on the device is bright and sharp enough to make anyone enjoy this phone. This is courtesy of the high resolution LCD3 display. View, watch and browse content on this large screen comfortably.
The M8 EYE sports a one of a kind new revolutionary camera that uses a dual camera mode to take amazing photos. The duo camera delivers intuitive focusing features, you have the option of choosing where to focus, even after the shot has been taken. The main 13 MP camera takes the photo while the lens equipped with a 13MP unit, measures the depth of subject for more detailed shots. It also has a much reduced autofocus time of 300ms meaning quicker and blur-free snaps.
Immerse your mind with content from HTC BlinkFeed on your Home screen. Get updates from your favorite sources including news, entertainment, sports, fashion, social networks, weather and more. A simplified menu and continual scrolling make the experience easy and fluid.
Music, videos and games sound powerful with dual front-facing speakers and HTC BoomSound™. An enhanced amplifier offers balance to boost bass and deliver clear vocals. The new speakers make new HTC One (M8 EYE ) 25 percent louder than its predecessor.
Get up to 40% improvement on the battery life of the HTC One (M8 EYE) when comparing it to its predecessor. In addition to that, the handset comes with battery saving modes that limit the use of resources when the HTC One (M8 EYE) is on standby for reduced battery consumption. Not only that, the HTC One (M8 EYE) comes with an Extreme Power Save Mode that gives you up to 2 weeks of standby time. The HTC One (M8 EYE) will always keep up with you and your busy mobile life.
- Size: 5.0 inches
- Type: Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Networks Supported: 2G/3G/4G
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- OS: Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- CPU: Quad-core 2.3 GHz
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Alert types: Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers, built-in amplifiers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Internal: 16 GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory card: up to 128GB
- Google Drive (50 GB cloud storage)
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- Speed: HSDPA, 42 Mbps (21 Mbps - AT&T), HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; LTE, Cat4, 50 Mbps UL, 150 Mbps DL
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go, USB Host)
- Primary: Dual 13 MP, 4128х 3096 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features: 1/3” sensor size, 2µm pixel size, automatic simultaneous video and image recording, geo-tagging, face and smile detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: Yes, 1080p@60fps, 720p@60fps, HDR, stereo sound rec., video stabilization
- Secondary: Yes, 5 MP, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Type: Non-removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery
- Stand-by: Up to 271 h (2G) / Up to 496 h (3G)
- Talk time: Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 20 h (3G
Specifications of One (M8 Eye) – Grey
|Size (L x W x H cm)||14.64 x 7.06 x 0.94|
|Display Size (in)||5.0|
|Memory Size (GB)||16|
|Network supported||2G /3G /4G|
|Sim Card Type||Nano-SIM|